Buying any home appliance takes considerable amount of time, patience and of course money, and the espresso machine is not just another kitchen appliance, in fact it has become quite a necessity now, owing to a universal love of well-brewed coffee by people all over the world. Buying a home espresso machine needs just as much guidance as an gas stove or an oven. Knowing what will it be used for, and how often it will be used, is important to analyze the cost-benefit ratio and make a sound decision.
The flavor of the espresso beverage, cleanup and storage process and the amount of space it occupies, all are essential factors that must be taken into account while reviewing the various models of home espresso machines in the market.
This article serves to enlighten the consumer by listing major attributes of the Top espresso machine.
- Aesthetics of Espresso Machines: Top quality home espresso machines always incorporate an aesthetically appealing exterior, in order to appeal to huge masses of consumers. Machine aesthetics include colour and nature of material, as well as location of spout and plug. Machines constructed from stainless steel match cohesively with the overall kitchen design and are resistant to rust, smears and time.
- Built-in Grinding: Most top-notch espresso machines incorporate a coffee beans grinder, which does the work of grinding all unground beans held within the cannister, in order to make them of uniform texture and pieces. This lends a refreshingly different taste to the finished beverage, making it smoother and more palatable. The presence of this feature also means that users only need to select the amount of beans, to brew the coffee fresh, and leave the rest to the grinder.
- Adequate Water Storage & Boiler: The Best home espresso machine usually accommodates around nine cups of water. Larger machines sometimes connect to a water supply. In order to promote ease of usage, it is important to note how water can be channelized into the machine. Even the best home espresso machine, sometimes requires re-routing of the existing water supplies in order to self-fill. This procedure can be quite cumbersome and invasive.
- Consistent Capacity of work: Espresso machines of optimum quality usually are able to work throughout the day and for several months in a row without faltering, breaking or getting overheated. This can be determined by viewing the number of espresso shots made by the machine in each sitting. Best espresso machines require to grind only three ounces of beans and heat up 2 cups of water, to churn up a single shot of espresso.
- In-built frother: Good quality espresso machines feature a frother, which is nothing but a spout that allows pressurized milk to flow into the beverage and enrich its taste. The pressure should be at a temperature of 45 degrees and a PSI of 0.9 bars in order to ensure proper frothing on the drink.
- Automatic Clean-up & Easy Storage: The premium espresso machines ingrain an automatic clean-up button, which wipes away residue from ground beans and the froth, and channelizes them into a separate outlet. These machines dismantle seamlessly, to allow more thorough cleaning once in a while. When not in use, they easily stack up in small cabinets with obstruction.
It is a misnomer to believe that larger espresso machines are the most functional ones. Instead, the ones that are high on acceptance value worldwide, features precise attributes and a compact, sleek design, that makes it a perfect adornment for the kitchen counter top,